TURKEY CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
A transcontinental nation, Turkey is primarily situated in Western Asia and sporadically in Southeastern Europe. Its capital city is Ankara, and it is the 37th-largest country in the world by area. Turkey is renowned for its voluminous cultural legacy, varied topography, and advantageous location at the meeting point of Europe and Asia.
With a variety of investment options and programmes accessible, including the Turkish citizenship by investment programme, Turkey is also a well-liked destination for overseas investors. Qualified candidates can take advantage of Turkish citizenship and its perks, which include access to a variety of commercial and investment opportunities as well as visa-free travel to other nations.Following is the process:-
- Applicants must invest a minimum of $250,000 in real estate
- Hold the investment for at least three years.
- Have no criminal history in order to be eligible for Turkey’s citizenship by investment programme.
- There are no restrictions on age, academic level, or language.
There are various steps involved in the citizenship by investment application process for Turkey. They consist of:
- Locating a licenced agent: Applicants must first locate a licenced agent who can handle their applications.
- Application submission: The agent will then assist the applicant in creating and submitting an application along with all necessary paperwork and fees.
- Investment: The applicant must then make a real estate investment of at least $250,000 that must be held for a minimum of three years. The building may be residential or commercial, and it may be leased out or utilized exclusively for private purposes.
- Background investigation and due diligence: The applicant and any family members listed in the application will be subjected to a thorough background investigation and due diligence procedure by the government.
- If the application is accepted, the applicant and their relatives will receive Turkish citizenship along with a passport.
- Investment: Real estate is the primary investment option available through Turkey’s citizenship by investment programme. Candidates must invest a minimum of $250,000 in real estate, either residential or commercial. The home may be rented out or used for private matters, but it must be held for at least three years.
- Due diligence and Background check : To protect the integrity of the programme and the safety of the nation, Turkey’s citizenship by investment programme entails a thorough background check and due diligence procedure. The procedure entails looking over the applicant’s credit and criminal histories and checking with global intelligence agencies. This is one of the most crucial points.
Approval and Citizenship:
The applicant and their family members will be given Turkish citizenship and a passport if they and their investment are authorized and they complete the background check and due diligence procedure.
- Travel to more than 110 nations without a visa, including the EU and the UK.
- Your children can benefit from a variety of tax and business perks as well as receiving education from the best Turkish institutions.
Investors wanting citizenship in a nation with a rising economy and a strategic location frequently choose Turkey’s citizenship by investment programme. The programme offers a trustworthy route to Turkish citizenship and its perks, with a minimum real estate investment of $250,000 and a careful due diligence process. Advision Overseas is your best way of getting the CBI, we have a great team of professionals that are qualified to handle this task of your with ease.