|Profession||Average Salary Range (CAD/year)|
|Specialist Physicians||CAD 250,000 – CAD 500,000|
|Dentists||CAD 120,000 – CAD 300,000|
|IT Managers||CAD 80,000 – CAD 150,000|
|Engineering Managers||CAD 100,000 – CAD 160,000|
|Mining and Oil & Gas Managers||CAD 100,000 – CAD 200,000|
|Pharmacists||CAD 90,000 – CAD 120,000|
|Corporate Lawyers||CAD 80,000 – CAD 200,000|
|Financial Managers||CAD 80,000 – CAD 150,000|
|Aerospace Engineers||CAD 70,000 – CAD 120,000|
|Marketing Managers||CAD 60,000 – CAD 120,000|
|Sales Managers||CAD 60,000 – CAD 120,000|
|Human Resources Managers||CAD 70,000 – CAD 120,000|
|Investment Bankers||CAD 100,000 – CAD 500,000+|
|Psychiatrists||CAD 220,000 – CAD 350,000|
|Optometrists||CAD 100,000 – CAD 150,000|
|Petroleum Engineers||CAD 90,000 – CAD 180,000|
|Air Traffic Controllers||CAD 80,000 – CAD 160,000|
|Judges||CAD 200,000 – CAD 350,000+|
|University Professors||CAD 80,000 – CAD 150,000|
|Actuaries||CAD 80,000 – CAD 150,000|
Top 10 reasons to work in Canada?
- Strong Economy: Canada’s economy is stable and doing well. It has many different industries, such as technology, healthcare, finance, natural resources, manufacturing, and more. This opens up a lot of job possibilities and room for career growth.
- High Standard of Living: When it comes to measuring the quality of life around the world, Canada always ranks high. The country has a high standard of living because people can get good health care, education, social services, and a clean place to live. Cities in Canada are known for being safe, clean, and easy to live in.
- Welcoming and Inclusive Society: Canada is known for its commitment to diversity and multiculturalism. People from different cultures are welcome in the country, which helps build a society that values equality and respect for everyone.
- Opportunities for Immigration: Canada has a policy that makes it easy for skilled workers, entrepreneurs, and students to come to the country and help the economy. Through different immigration programmes, you can live and work in Canada for good.
- Canada’s healthcare system is paid for by the government and gives all residents the basic medical care they need. Access to health care is seen as a basic right, and the fact that all Canadian workers are covered by it is a good thing.
- Quality Education: Canada is home to well-known schools that are known for their high standards of education. Individuals and their families can get a great education in this country, which has universities and colleges that are among the best in the world.
- Work-Life Balance: Canadians value having a good balance between work and other parts of their lives. This focus on balance lets people have time to themselves, do things they enjoy, and spend quality time with their families.
- Safety and Security: Canada is known for having few crimes, a stable government, and safe cities. This gives people and their families a sense of security and peace of mind. Canada is known for its beautiful mountains, forests, lakes, and coastlines, among other natural features. People who like to be outside can do a lot of different things for fun, like hiking, skiing, camping, and watching wildlife.
- Social Benefits: People who work in Canada get things like unemployment insurance, pension plans, parental leave, and protections for workers’ rights. These benefits help make the workplace a good place to work and make sure that employees are healthy.