Grenada is a little island nation in the Caribbean along with six other smaller islands. The nation’s capital is St. George’s and has a population of about 112,000, is English. Grenada has beautiful beaches, verdant rainforests, and spice plantations are some of Grenada’s most well-known features. Tourism, agriculture, and the service industry all play a significant role in the economy of the nation. Grenada is a part of both the United Nations and the Commonwealth of Nations.
The nation has a rich historical and cultural heritage that was shaped by indigenous, European, and African peoples.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have passed their background check.
- Make a qualifying investment in the nation’s economy for them to be eligible for Grenada’s citizenship by investment programme.
- On their application, applicants may list their dependent spouse, kids, and parents.
The following steps are commonly included in the citizenship application process in Grenada:
- Working with a certified Grenadian citizenship agent to help you with the application.
- Arranging all required paperwork, including a passport, birth certificate, police clearance papers and other such documents.
- Pay application fees and the due diligence.
- Send the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Committee the application and all supporting paperwork (CBIC).
- It takes 60 to 90 days to get approved.
- You must cooperate with a certified citizenship agent to submit an application for Grenadian citizenship by investment. Submitting & gathering the required paperwork for the CBIC shal be done by the agent.
- Anyone seeking citizenship in Grenada through investment must make one of the following investments:
- A non-refundable contribution starting at $150,000 for a single application to the Grenada National Transformation Fund (NTF).
- A $220,000 minimum real estate investment in a project with government approval.
- A $200k investment into a business project that has been approved.
- Background Check and Due Diligence: All candidates for Grenadian citizenship by investment must go through a thorough background check and due diligence procedure.This is to make sure they meet the requirements of the programme and pose no security risk to the nation.
- A certificate of registration as a citizen of Grenada will be given to you once your application has been accepted. After which Grenadian passport application shall start, this will grant you entrance to more than 140 nations without a visa, including the UK, China, and the Schengen Area.
The advantages of obtaining Grenadian citizenship by investment are as follows:
- Entry to more than 140 countries with no visa requirement or visa on arrival.
- There is no need for residency.
- No wealth or income taxes.
- Access to high-quality education and healthcare.
- Citizenship transmission capacity for future generations.
Those looking for a second passport and want to access all the perks that come with it frequently choose Grenadian citizenship by investment. Before moving forward with an application, it’s crucial to consult with a qualified representative and carefully weigh your investing possibilities. Advision Overseas is right here with its great team of certified professionals to get you through this lengthy process.