European Union



Non-EU residents require a work permit to work in Poland, while PRs do not.

Poland offers many benefits to job seekers, such as

  • High Average Salaries,

  • Excellent Medical Facilities

  • Numerous Paid Leaves.

There are different types of work visas available for non-EU citizens, such as Work Permit (Type A), Work Permit (Type B), Work Permit (Type C or E), Business Visa (Schengen Visa C or D), and Freelance or Entrepreneur Visa (Temporary Residence Card).

Work Permit (Type A):-

Indians who work for a Polish employer, are sent by a foreign employer, or will hold a position on the management board in Poland can apply under Work Permit (Type A).

Work Permit (Type B):-

Foreign nationals who will work as a board member, in an organization, or manage a limited or a limited joint-stock partnership as a general partner or have proxy rights, in a legal entity or a limited company are eligible.

Work Permit (Type C or E) :-

Is for individuals who work under a foreign employer and have been sent to work in Poland at one of the employer’s offices.


To apply for a work visa in Poland,

  • Applicants need a Polish employer to complete the procedure for the work permit on their behalf.

  • A labor market test is conducted in the process by the employer, the application process and issuing the work permit.

  • Other obligations are also to be completed by the applicants and inform the respective authorities of any changes in the job duty.

  • A freelancer considering to set up a business in Poland can apply for a special freelance or entrepreneur visa.

In conclusion,  Non-EU residents can find himself with many job opportunities in Poland, including Indians, who can apply for a work visa if they meet the eligibility criteria. To ensure a smooth application process let Advision Overseas be your guide and help you secure jobs in Europe.